Logo

Recent content by Anthony1975

  1. A

    1967 Evinrude 40hp RKL-29 40773E Electric shift gear assembly

    I am in southern Indiana. I may sell this motor in the spring. I rebuilt the motor I am currently using. Couldn't pass up on a deal for what I paid
  2. A

    1967 Evinrude 40hp RKL-29 40773E Electric shift gear assembly

    I know type c but I am having a very difficult time finding type c or omc premium blend. Everywhere I look doesn't have type c and the premium blend I can find is the thick stuff, apparently new newer formula. I don't want to trash this Lower unit. The entire thing has been well kept.
  3. A

    1967 Evinrude 40hp RKL-29 40773E Electric shift gear assembly

    What gear lube are people using in these electric shift models? I have a 1971 50hp. I picked it up for $35, rebuilt carbs, new coils and regulator. Runs and shifts great. Drained lower unit to check and it all looks great as well. However I cannot find a proper lube to put back in it.
  4. A

    1973 Evinrude 50 hp water pipe

    I'm working on a 73 Evinrude 50 hp and before I put it back together wanted to know if anyone knows. There is a small hole drilled into the water pipe between the water pump and block. Is it supposed to be there?
Back
Top