Logo

Recent content by David28

  1. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    I would guess about 10-12 inches.
  2. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    I took a syringe with CLR and put it in the hose leading to the 90 degree metal pipe and made it to where the syringe held pressure so the CLR was forced in there. After about an hour, I ran the motor on muffs to try to backflush and soften things up. I then went back to the 90 degree metal pipe...
  3. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    Finally got it cleared.
  4. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    I tried again today. I still can’t get it cleared. What is directly behind this metal 90 degree pipe? I tried soaking with CLR, guitar string on a drill, multiple different wires, and still no flow through the flush port system.
  5. D

    2002 BF225A chokes over 4000 rpm after several hrs of running

    Yes. The oil level visibly looked ok, but the level had increased slightly and it had a fuel smell to it. That was the tell tale for me. I replaced the low pressure fuel pump and it has been fine since
  6. D

    2002 BF225A chokes over 4000 rpm after several hrs of running

    Not sure if this relates, but my Honda 60 did the exact same thing. Ran fine, but wouldn’t go beyond 4K rpm’s. It ended up being the low pressure fuel pump. Ethanol fuel will destroy the diaphragm if left to sit. I tested it and it appeared to be fine. Has the oil level increased when checked...
  7. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    I can get a wire in the metal 90 degree fitting about 2.5”, then it feels like I hit a wall. Won’t go any further. So the 90 degree fitting itself seems clear, but what is directly behind that? Still no water will flow through the motor.
  8. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    Thank you. I will try again
  9. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    I have the exact same blockage on my Honda 60
  10. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    Did you resolve the issue?
  11. D

    Honda BF60a Flush port clogged

    Did you ever resolve the issue?
Back
Top