Logo

Recent content by florida mark

  1. F

    Need help 2019 50hp on my pontoon boat

    It actually got worse. Now I have fuel in the oil. Basically, i've given up, i'm gonna get it towed to a marina that has a place that is certified in mercury. I'm just saving up for a new motor..Will be a suzuki or yamaha...NEVER another mercury....
  2. F

    2002 Merc 200 EFI Won't run past IDLE speed

    Thanks for replying you're the only one..lol
  3. F

    2002 Merc 200 EFI Won't run past IDLE speed

    What was the problem? I'm having something similar on my 50hp
  4. F

    Need help 2019 50hp on my pontoon boat

    I'm new to the forum and thanks for allowing me to be in here! So I recently bought a pontoon boat, 2019, and it came with a 2019 mercury 50hp 4 stroke. And honestly it's been a nightmare... I have not even got to use it yet. Basically, it idols pretty good, little shaky. But as soon as I try...
Back
Top