Logo

Recent content by mcc9331

  1. M

    Tachometer working erratic and then stops

    I have a 1992 evinrude 150hp, serial number VJ150EXENC. I recently replaced the power packs, coils, rectifier and stator. Since then my tachometer would work erratic and then stop reading. The needle 0 s out when ignition is switched on. I am trying to find the terminal block I see people...
  2. M

    VRO sytem

    Could u help me with one more thing. I looked at the engine today and it appeared that whomever disconnected the VRO system, left the hoses and stuff hooked up which is good. But I do not see the old harness that came from the oil tank in the engine compartment. What does the harness that runs...
  3. M

    VRO sytem

    I have a 1992 evinrude 150. Serial number VJ150EXENC that had the VRO system removed. I want to put it back on the engine but wanted to hear from u guys about the system. It was working fine but the tech took boat to when I first bought it said I needed to remove. It’s just a pain to mix the...
Back
Top