Logo

Recent content by mdhavely

  1. M

    need insight

    R you were very helpful. parts diagram showed the pin at bottom however upon examination it loads from top THANK YOU
  2. M

    Need advice.

    I am not sure if we are on the same page. tiller throttle has a rod that turns a gear that goes into engine compartment that turns a gear that turns a vertical shaft that has idle stop on it. (my thats a lot of thats)... the gears under the vertical throttle shaft are the ones that I want to change
  3. M

    need insight

    The tiller throttle has 2 gears in the engine compartment . one horz. and one vert. that I need to change, however I can reach them but I can not find what is retaining them
  4. M

    1985 evinrude 9.9hp model E10RCOM

    need to change the 2 throttle control gears in the engine compartment ----- I can touch them but I can figure how they are retained
Back
Top