Logo

Finding new Suzuki rigging Part#s

TheBrain

Regular Contributor
Finding new Suzuki rigging Part#s

I’m wanting a new Suzuki 140HP mechanical. I’d like to purchase an install all the rigging then show up at the dealer for them to hang the engine an program it.
side mount binnical an wire harness.jpg

I believe when they sell a new engine an hang it on the transome they take it for a ride to confirm the engine is at correct height an is propped correctly?

I think this is the side mount binnical I want w/ built-in ignition/kill switch.

What is PTT switch? 67200-93J70

I think this is the correct main wire harness? 36620-93J70 this image came from the dealer I'll probaly get engine from not sure why they don't give out P# for parts.
probaly BC I plan to buy the rigging as new old stock at substantial savings.
main wire harness.jpg

I think this is the correct control cables? 990C0-11002 19’
suzuki control cables.jpg

View attachment 32432View attachment 32432View attachment 32432here's my Johnsons cablesView attachment 32432View attachment 32432

I want a NMEA2K an a decent gauge maybe 7” so I’m undecided on the Suzuki gauge.

Or must I have the Suzki gauge to record the break-in to not void warnety?34011-96L44

Is the fuel tank senders spliced into main wire harness?

Can’t comment on your selection of parts. Your first selection Analog Wiring Harness, why not digital? You want the Suzuki gauge or something that will give you codes. I think but not sure that you need different gauges depending on digital vs analog. Used Control Cables? I’d be inclined to put new in.
Go over to “The Hull Truth” boating forum and search Moonlighter, he is a wizard with the electronics.

Back