Logo

Looking for 9.9/110 redband/'69

haventaclue

Outstanding Contributor
May be heading for Canada this October,will be looking for 9.9/110,redband/'69,that I can put in my luggage. What can I expect to pay for it? In Toronto area? If I survive the daggers that my ever patient wife, is directing my way

Tough to find - in general, in the fall an older (pre 1986) 9.8/110 etc maybe goes in the 500 to 700 CDN (so maybe 375-525 Euro's) range if it's running half decent - but honestly, don't see many hit the market.

Even if they are never uses and sit covered in spider webs in the garage, nobody gets rid of their little twin cylinder 2 strokes. If you like I will keep an eye for you...

Any particular reason you are looking a late 60's?? parts or want the look? Bluebands or post 86 9.9's hit the market far more often (but at a slight premium to the numbers I noted above)...

It was the look to match my '69 Merc800 obsession and it's going on a early '70's boat,I hope.
Thank you for the offer of keeping an eye out,but as nothing is set yet,there's no need,but thanks again,very much appreciated.

I know where there are a few , could be delivered to the Hamilton area.--Price depends on what you are looking for as in a runner or a fixer-upper.

Thanks for the offer racerone. Trip happening is depending on a few things,namely,if daughter gets the grades and into the University she wants,that'll put trip on backburner for awhile. So when I am sure I'm getting on a 'plane I'll post again.Thanks again and it is very much appreciated.

Back