Logo

Mulling

haventaclue

Outstanding Contributor
I was just sitting mulling,with a fine Irish whiskey,why do folk visit this site? Yep,for advice and ideas on how to fix their engines,or motors as they say on that side of the Atlantic,not for the insinuation that they're stupid.
When I first logged on I knew nothing,now I know a little,not a lot.Thank you to the people who helped and advised me on my obsession,but the little I have learned ,I try to pass on to people who are where I was and hopefully save them a few bucks/euros/pounds/etc. But I try to do it without assuming the person asking is dumb.'Cause they don't come much dumber than me at times.
Education is an exercise in memory,intelligence is knowing how to use it. Just mulling.:D:D

Mull away! I've been fixing old Mercs for 50 years, yet even I regularly learn something new on this site.

Jeff

One thing I have noticed,with all the advise from you folks and the experience repairing the motors I have.Passing on the advise/expierence doesnt seem to go over real well at times. I do have to say that I have gotten to know some of you on a more personal level and it is amazing how much info can be passed on. Thanks to folks like you all I probably would have given up on my Merc. projects. Dont Mull to much but keep the good Whiskey flowing and the advise..

Back