Logo

Recent content by mclausen

  1. M

    Honda BF130 starts then dies multiple times before running warm or cold

    Thanks for the reply. I got Seafoam and a fresh water separator, but didn't get a chance to use it as I had to sort out a bilge pump problem before fishing. Now I'm going out of town for a week. I do not troll with the main motor, only the kicker. I usually run 4000-5500 RPM depending on the...
  2. M

    Honda BF130 starts then dies multiple times before running warm or cold

    I have a high hour BF130 that will start then die multiple times before stabilizing an staying running. Once stabilized it runs fine. Lately it has been getting worse. Lifting the fast idle lever a little will help, but too much will make it die. If I quickly get it in gear it may stay...
Back
Top