"Went to start my boat first t
"Went to start my boat first time this season (after 3 months of garage storage) followed my usual winterizing steps before storing. Warning buzzer came on with first & every turn of the key & never could get motor running.. stopped trying out of fear of doing some damage. Motor has oil in both tanks & fuel primed, water pump was working. Also, when I trimmed the motor back up.. noticed oil leaking out from underside of prop. Engine battery had been dead for a while due to power outage in storage building..could that have caused something not to reset properly with the buzzer/electrical circuits? This is a great board and I appreciate any suggestions.. God Bless."
"Went to start my boat first time this season (after 3 months of garage storage) followed my usual winterizing steps before storing. Warning buzzer came on with first & every turn of the key & never could get motor running.. stopped trying out of fear of doing some damage. Motor has oil in both tanks & fuel primed, water pump was working. Also, when I trimmed the motor back up.. noticed oil leaking out from underside of prop. Engine battery had been dead for a while due to power outage in storage building..could that have caused something not to reset properly with the buzzer/electrical circuits? This is a great board and I appreciate any suggestions.. God Bless."

