Logo

2022 Yamaha F300 Trim Motor

Glassdoc2026

New member
Trim motor went out and I have ordered two different motors, first one was way wrong, second one lines up with bolt pattern, but the groves around the spendel are not the same, does that make a difference? Anyways, installed and it does not work. Took it off and the motor works when you hit the trim button up and down, but does nothing when installed.
 
Was the correct part number pump motor ordered and received?

What part number did you order? What model F300? They are not all the same.
 
F300XCB also has 6kf under Yamaha on the serial plate. I have figured there a lot of different ones for yamaha and cannot find the one. I can find the same sizes, but the bottom of the motor has different groves in it than the ones I have bought. It will not let me load a picture.
 
Back
Top