Logo

60 hp lower end

"go to evinrude.com.....ck it

"go to evinrude.com.....ck it out.......
my thoughts are....they prob are....but not sure..gearing may be diff,due to going fr a 2 cyl----to a 3.."
 
NO NO they are not. The 50 has

NO NO they are not. The 50 has a different driveshaft and spline!
 
"What lower unit is capatable,

"What lower unit is capatable, or, is there a lower emd that I can use other then the same year?."
 
"I just purchased what I was t

"I just purchased what I was told was a 1986 johnson 60hp vro outboard, I need to confirm the year of the motor for some work that needs to be done, cannot find a model# plate can someone tell me where to look, i have tried the top of the cal, looked around on the engine itself and also the transom i dont see anything. there is also no spot where a tag seems to have been removed."
 
Back
Top