stanley_ellison
New member
"Hi, I have an 85 hp evinrude
"Hi, I have an 85 hp evinrude motor (before 1980) that has only one nameplate for the model and serial number. (I know the usual places to find both of the nameplates, there is only one) On that one namplate, the model number is worn off and impossible to see, whereas the serial number may be eoo62646. The motor needs a tune up and I need to know the model for specific specifications. Knowing the year would also be greatly apprecciated."
"Hi, I have an 85 hp evinrude motor (before 1980) that has only one nameplate for the model and serial number. (I know the usual places to find both of the nameplates, there is only one) On that one namplate, the model number is worn off and impossible to see, whereas the serial number may be eoo62646. The motor needs a tune up and I need to know the model for specific specifications. Knowing the year would also be greatly apprecciated."

