Logo

Downloading Run data

Bluewaterfishn

There is a reason I am asking but, can someone tell me specific procedures for downloading run data on a new 2023 yamaha 115 sho with 17 hrs on it. Would like a print out for my records. I'm not sure I'm buying what the dealer is trying to sell me

In simplistic terms, connect a laptop PC that is running Yamaha YDIS to the motor. Fire up the laptop PC. Turn the key on. Scroll to the applicable page to see what one is looking for. Tell the laptop to download the data selected.

What is the dealer trying to sell you?

In simplistic terms, connect a laptop PC that is running Yamaha YDIS to the motor. Fire up the laptop PC. Turn the key on. Scroll to the applicable page to see what one is looking for. Tell the laptop to download the data selected.

What is the dealer trying to sell you?
I was basically told that to get that information the boat would need to go in the tank and run to operating temps, then they could dowload and get that information. And, I would have to pay to have them do this. Now mind you, this boat is brand new and I took it in for a 20 hr service and thought this would be part of the service. It is a different dealer than the one I bought it from but they still sell the same boat. I didn't buy it from them because they couldn't sell me a yamaha with my boat.

Back