Logo

Help with a part number for the impeller full kit for 1993 Mercruiser 3 liter?

delVincent

Member
Thank you everyone for the input and help.

Per some advice from Makomark, Sandkicker, and others I want to do a pre-emptive impeller service.

Does anyone have a part number I can use to order the kit? Specs from my engine tag are below and I attached a picture in PDF of the tag on the engine.


Engine, 0F005343 (430B1003S)

Transom, 0F040195, (6010000FS)

Outdrive, 0D893909 (50101983S)
 

Attachments

  • Tag for 1993 3 liter Mercruiser in Chapparal 180.pdf
    156.7 KB · Views: 55
your outdrive is a Alpha 1 Gen 2.

They all use the same impeller and housings.
Unless your running thru sand or really crappy water, you may only need the impeller.

If your not mechanical this may be all you can do.
If you are mechanical, you should also get the vertical drive seal below the impeller base plate and replace that while you have it appart.
Link to follow in next post.
 
Thanks for the quick reply. I typed in impeller versus water pump and that is probably why I could not find it.

I will get the full kit; I plan on getting into winter when I probably won't use the boat for a couple of months so I can take my time and get into detail.

Do the two alignment pins come with the kit? If not, do you have a part number for those?
 
Back
Top