surfingcobie
New member
Hi
I have a honda 25hp 4 stroke that whilst in the water will not go above 4000rpm and we are stuck at 8mph (sat nav) .it's on a pilot dory 15ft boat . It revs all the way to 6000+ with muffs on out the water I've tried trimming it whilst going but no joy
Someone mentioned propeller pitch mine has these numbers on it 992502 10p anyone have any ideas ??
Many thanks cobie
I have a honda 25hp 4 stroke that whilst in the water will not go above 4000rpm and we are stuck at 8mph (sat nav) .it's on a pilot dory 15ft boat . It revs all the way to 6000+ with muffs on out the water I've tried trimming it whilst going but no joy
Someone mentioned propeller pitch mine has these numbers on it 992502 10p anyone have any ideas ??
Many thanks cobie

