Hi there!
I am new to the forum. I work for a boatyard on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and we have a client with twin Crusader 5.7 V8 engines model: CXLAVRL100M in their Lyman. I am hoping that someone in this forum k
now or has a Parts Manual that they can share with me ---> [email protected] so we can look for replacement parts for the port side engine. We need specifically the Temperature Gauge Senders and likely a gasket for the heat exchanger.
Thank you in advance for any assistance/information/direction.
Best,
Meghan
I am new to the forum. I work for a boatyard on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and we have a client with twin Crusader 5.7 V8 engines model: CXLAVRL100M in their Lyman. I am hoping that someone in this forum k
now or has a Parts Manual that they can share with me ---> [email protected] so we can look for replacement parts for the port side engine. We need specifically the Temperature Gauge Senders and likely a gasket for the heat exchanger.
Thank you in advance for any assistance/information/direction.
Best,
Meghan

