Logo

Part enquiry

budgie14

Regular Contributor
Hi,Im trying to find what model Mercruiser sterndrive a 821400A1 Trim Sender unit fits.I have one,and would like to know what it fits,so I can sell it on TradeMe,Thank you:)

Hi,Im trying to find what model Mercruiser sterndrive a 821400A1 Trim Sender unit fits.I have one,and would like to know what it fits,so I can sell it on TradeMe,Thank you:)
That's not really a active part number in the mercruiser part's system, Because it comes up as Customer cannot buy.

Your part must have came out of a engine package or something of the like?

Maybe try posting a photo of your trim sender, And may be someone one might be able to help you out with it.

Good luck with it.

Hi,thanks.I bought it off TradeMe thinking it would fit my Yamaha outboard[try anything once].totally different.heres some photos.Oh,how do you attach photos?

DSCF0992.jpghere goesDSCF0991.jpg

just thought Id mention,I had to download and install IE8,and then reset my settings in my user profile,then I found that the INSERT IMAGE changed from before,to allow me to attach photos[from my computer,not just URLs,like before].this is only for peoples benefit if they too have problems,like I did

Back