Hi,
If ALL your current gauges are electrical.and they are ALL giving erratic or "funky" readings, I would be suspicious of a possible power supply or ground issue as the cause.
In many cases power (typically 12 or 24 volts dc) is supplied to the gauge array via one or two power supply wires. The same can also be true of the gauge ground connections.
Often this is done from a common terminal or buss bar in the electrical control panel in the engine room on a large vessel such as this. While a compromised wire that may be broken or chafed could be the culprit, I would first be looking for a bad connection at terminal ends or junction blocks.
If you have documentation of the system with wire schematics or diagrams that would be fortunate for sure but don't be surprised if info like that isn't completely reliable on an older boat if you aren't the original owner. The "somebody's-a-been-here-afore-me" factor can render info like that next to useless sometimes.
It can be a tedious exercise working from one end of the circuit to the other but it often pays off and you learn a lot about the system (and the boat) as you go.
As far as replacements are concerned, the choices are many. summitracing.com or jegs.com or even Amazon and Walmart will likely have sets and/or individual units you will like whether you prefer mechanical or electrical....analog or digital.
However, if your boat is equipped with Murphy switch type oil pressure and temperature gauges, you might need to look around a bit for replacements. I like the Murphy switch safety factor but I guess they aren't for everyone. Especially if you forget about resetting when under stress :÷(
Here's a Murphy control panel sold by Amazon but I can't vouch for the quality:
Good luck.