I admit I didn't consider enough room for my thumb. at full throttle
currently I'll have to retrack my thumb bc the the Ray is right there. think I tilt the binical back a tad.
now I did consider sliding the binical back a tad however this would obstruct my view out the lower window.
relocating the binical will enable some rightward relocation of the Ray BC the chart plotter is obstructing the rearview mirror a bit. Now I do have another mirror been wanting to mount mid height of windshield (freeing up helm space for upgraded larger bluetooth speaker) but that is secondary. objective right now is functional digital engine/fuel data, live down vision an chart plotter/entertainment,audio/video source all functional at this point.
I was considering mounting main engine binical on gunnel where the VHF radio is but have plans for the kickers engines binical to be there it will have to tilted downward.I believe the kickers binical will be much smaller in size so it maybe mount where the main engine is right now allowing the main binical on the gunnal. there's plently of options to mount the radio.
who knows I mite get used to retracking my thumb. an leave it as is untill I come up w/ a more refined plan.
Ideally I'd prefer the MFDs mounted on dash just not enough space. open to constructive criticizem and of course advise.
now I did consider sliding the binical back a tad however this would obstruct my view out the lower window.
relocating the binical will enable some rightward relocation of the Ray BC the chart plotter is obstructing the rearview mirror a bit. Now I do have another mirror been wanting to mount mid height of windshield (freeing up helm space for upgraded larger bluetooth speaker) but that is secondary. objective right now is functional digital engine/fuel data, live down vision an chart plotter/entertainment,audio/video source all functional at this point.
I was considering mounting main engine binical on gunnel where the VHF radio is but have plans for the kickers engines binical to be there it will have to tilted downward.I believe the kickers binical will be much smaller in size so it maybe mount where the main engine is right now allowing the main binical on the gunnal. there's plently of options to mount the radio.
who knows I mite get used to retracking my thumb. an leave it as is untill I come up w/ a more refined plan.
Ideally I'd prefer the MFDs mounted on dash just not enough space. open to constructive criticizem and of course advise.
Last edited:

