I've read a few different manuals for 30hp 2 stroke Tohastu's and was wondering what the correct rpm range is at WOT for a M30A3 from the 90's. Older manuals say 4800-5500 rpm and newer say 5,150-5,850.
I ask because I just put on a 10x12 Solas SS prop and am now around 5350 WOT. It's a big upgrade over the 11 pitch aluminum that I had on there previously. Gained 250rpm, 2 mph and much better bite. If I switched to a 10x13 would my rpm's increase or decrease? Would I go faster with a 13?
Apologies if this has been discussed before but couldn't find an exact answer.
I ask because I just put on a 10x12 Solas SS prop and am now around 5350 WOT. It's a big upgrade over the 11 pitch aluminum that I had on there previously. Gained 250rpm, 2 mph and much better bite. If I switched to a 10x13 would my rpm's increase or decrease? Would I go faster with a 13?
Apologies if this has been discussed before but couldn't find an exact answer.

