I have a 1985 Procraft 1750V with a 1999 Johnson oceanpro 150. The old motor was an 1985 Evinrude 150. Im trying to test the ignition but the problem is I cant tell which wire on the ignition is hot. Now I'm colorblind and I will get someone to help me look but initially this is what I have;
It is a 6 screw 3 position switch.
The 3 screws across top if looking at switch from key side are; Purple/white - (Choke or Acc?), Ylw/red - (Solenoid?),Ylw/blk (Mag?)
The 3 screws across bottom if looking at switch from key side are; black and a purple wire - ?, Black - (?), Yellow/Brown - ?
Can someone please help!!
PS If the colors are different I will update
It is a 6 screw 3 position switch.
The 3 screws across top if looking at switch from key side are; Purple/white - (Choke or Acc?), Ylw/red - (Solenoid?),Ylw/blk (Mag?)
The 3 screws across bottom if looking at switch from key side are; black and a purple wire - ?, Black - (?), Yellow/Brown - ?
Can someone please help!!
PS If the colors are different I will update

