fisher4life
Member
"Hello, would anyone be able t
"Hello, would anyone be able to help me with some specs on this motor? My local shops are useless.
I would like to know the Idle Rpm and top speed Rpm. Also, the low speed mixture screw preset would be nice to know as well. Model Number I do believe is RDS-28b...I think. The ol' girl is older than me!! they never taught us much about the old tech when I went to college. LOL Is nice to have you "old" techs to glean some knowledge from. I got the motor running pretty good but having this info would give me a better idea of whether she is giving it all she has or if I can squeeze a little more outta her....safely."
"Hello, would anyone be able to help me with some specs on this motor? My local shops are useless.
I would like to know the Idle Rpm and top speed Rpm. Also, the low speed mixture screw preset would be nice to know as well. Model Number I do believe is RDS-28b...I think. The ol' girl is older than me!! they never taught us much about the old tech when I went to college. LOL Is nice to have you "old" techs to glean some knowledge from. I got the motor running pretty good but having this info would give me a better idea of whether she is giving it all she has or if I can squeeze a little more outta her....safely."

