I’ve an over hearing problem with my BF 135a
.
Today as I was changing the grommets on the drive shaft from the lower end I decided to check the water pump again. All looked good but I removed the base plate and underneath at the base of the drive shaft is a cylindrical shaped unit with 2 10m bolts on top. The top of this is in very bad shape with lumps missing around the top of it?
What is it? Would this be affecting my water flow?
For some reason I can’t upload any pics or vids apologies.
Cheers Ronan.
.
Today as I was changing the grommets on the drive shaft from the lower end I decided to check the water pump again. All looked good but I removed the base plate and underneath at the base of the drive shaft is a cylindrical shaped unit with 2 10m bolts on top. The top of this is in very bad shape with lumps missing around the top of it?
What is it? Would this be affecting my water flow?
For some reason I can’t upload any pics or vids apologies.
Cheers Ronan.

